|Job Title||Call Centre Agent|
|Organization Name||CC CS Service Centres|
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. We are rooted in our purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. We strive to enable our employees to Unleash Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, in a Great Culture with Great Rewards and Recognition.
The position is that of a Call Centre Agent whose primary role would be to interact telephonically and via e-mail with clients/intermediaries/advisors by advising and assisting them on various products that Old Mutual offers. The incumbent will be working in a technically advanced and evolving Call Centre, which forms part of the OMEM CST Customer Services Business Unit.
|KRA’s||· Client Service Deliveryo Deals with client enqueries via telephone or e-mail in adherence with productivity standards.
o Takes inbound calls and shares relevant information.
o Finalises call at point of contact where possible.
o Ensures that more complex queries are escalated appropriately.
o Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules.
o Effectively manage any non-conformances.
· Personal Effectiveness
o Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
o Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
o Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
o Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
o Accepts and lives the company values.
· Quality Assurance
|Job Requirements||· Matric essential· Post matric qualification will be advantageous
· Old Mutual inbound Call Centre experience of 1 – 2 years will be advantageous (telephony and email)
· In depth knowledge of the following processes:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must be team orientated
· Good judgment and problem solving skills
· High sense of client care with high energy levels
· Experience with customer complaints handling is advantageous
· Computer literate i.e. MS Office and good typing skills
· Sound knowledge of Old Mutual systems i.e. EMS, Outlook, Intranet, MySeries, GCS, Avaya and CS Portal is imperative.
· Able to start work at flexible times (flexible start times from 7h15 to 09h30) & end the day at flexible times (flexible end times from 15h45 to 18h00 accordingly) (these hours might change in order to meet business needs)
· The Call Centre business hours are Mon-Fri from 07h30 to 18h00 (these hours might change in order to meet business needs). Saturday shift work will be required where necessary.
· Client Focus
· Gaining Commitment
· Initiating Action
· Technical Knowledge
|Additional Details||Appointments will be made in line with the Old Mutual Employment Equity Plan.
We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
Please Note: Only applications submitted via our website will be considered. Email applications may not be considered.