The EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER will enter into an Experiential Training Agreement during which he/she willparticipate in a structured work developmental programme (experiential training) in order to meet the full requirements of a tertiary qualification immediately after completion of the Experiential Training Programme
Minimum Role Requirements
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
- In the process of obtaining a tertiary qualification in one of the following disciplines:
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- (Heavy Current)
- Chemical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Human Resources
- Letter from tertiary institution confirming Practical 1 and Practical 2 as minimum requirements for the qualification.
Key Performance Areas
- A structured work development programme (Practical1 and Practical2) that is occupation based and designed to produce meaningful competencies which may earn an Intern an education and training credit.
- Adhere to all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 18 August 2017