Location: King Sabata Dalindyebo, Mhlontlo, Nyandeni, Port St Johns, and Ngquza Hill
STIPEND: R5000.00 PERIOD: 12 MONTHS
Water Sanitation Services (WASS)
- Mechanical Engineering [x02]
- Civil Engineering [x02]
- Transport Management [x01]
3. Community Services
- Libraries & Information [x01]
- Sports Management [x01]
- Disaster Management [x02]
- Public Administration [x01]
- Social Sciences / Social work [x03
4. Rural Economic Development & Planning (REDP)
- Tourism Development / Management [x02]
5. Municipal Manager’s (OMM)
- Public Relations [x01]
- Internal Auditing / Monitoring & Evaluation [x01]
- Internal Auditing / Risk Management [x01]
- Public Administration / Developmental Studies [x01]
6. Internal Audit
- Internal Auditing [x02]
7. Corporate Services (CPS)
- Human Resource Management [x02]
- Information Communication & Technology [x02]
- Personnel Management / Human Resources Management [x02]
- Social Work [x01]
- Organisational Development / Human Resources Management [x01]
- Relations Labour Management [x01]
- Records, Archives & Auxiliary Services: Public Administration [x01]
- Municipal Safety & Security: Public Administration [x01]
8. Legislative Services (LS)
- Public Management [x01]
- Public relations [x01]
- Public Administration [x01]
- Political Science [x01]
9. Human Settlements (HS)
- Human Settlements Surveying / Construction Management: Building / Quantity [x02]
10. Budget & Treasury Office (BTO)
- Financial Management [x05]
- Certified copies of qualifications, CV, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications.
- Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability.
- The words “APPLICATION FOR VACANCY’’ should appear on the same side of but separate from the address in the same envelope so as to sensitise the Registry Office to the closing date.
- In your application letter please indicate the source of media you have seen the post on
- When the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his / her application as unsuccessful.
- The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found.
- Canvassing of Councillors / Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
- For any enquiries contact the Office of The Municipal Manager or Human Resources Department on the following Telephone numbers: 047 501 7061 / 75 / 78 / 82
CLOSING DATE: 07 AUGUST 2017
How To Apply
Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha. Faxed / e-mailed applications will not be considered.